What should I expect from building surveyors?

This fact sheet provides information about what you should expect from a building surveyor. 

If you are engaged in a building project, or have a building dispute, you might be wondering what the role of the building surveyor is.

This fact sheet covers:

  • The role of the building surveyor
  • How to deal with building surveyors
  • What to do if you’re unhappy about your building surveyor’s conduct
Fact sheet: What to expect from building surveyors Download PDF (299 KB)
Was this page helpful?