Referring to Justice Connect

Are you assisting a Victorian homeowner seeking assistance in relation to a domestic building dispute with their builder?

Our Domestic Building Legal Service assists Victorian homeowners involved in disputes with builders.

The service is open to eligible homeowners who do not have access to legal help and advice through other sources.

Homeowners must meet our eligibility criteria to access one-on-one legal assistance. We also take into account special circumstances.

To see whether we can help, visit the Domestic Building Legal Service page.

If the person you are helping is not eligible for one-on-one assistance, they can still access our information resources.

How to make a referral

Call 1800 727 550 between 9am – 1pm and 2pm – 5pm